Lyceum Price List
|Courses and hours||General English, IELTS, 20 hours per week (prices are per week)|
|Prices per week||$320 per week for 1-23 weeks|
$290 per week for 24+
|Specials are available!|
Contact us about current promotions!
|Accommodation Placement Fee||$250|
|Homestay, single room, half-board||$290 per week|
|Homestay, single room, full-board||$305 per week|
|Homestay, twin share, half-board||$245 per week|
|Hostel, dormitory, low season*||$210 per week|
|Hostel, dormitory, high season*||$245 per week|
|Hostel, single room, low season*||$560 per week|
|Hostel, single room, high season*||$560 per week|
|Hostel, twin room, low season*||$630 per week|
|Hostel, twin room, high season*||$630 per week|
* High season: November 1st 2018 - April 30th 2019
|Transfer Melbourne Airport (one way)||$130|
Overseas Student Health Cover Please see Student Health Insurance page for details.
All fees are in Australian dollars. For the most up to date exchange rates, click here.
Texts will be distributed on the first day of the course. This text will be appropriate to the level of class in which the student enrols. Students will need to pay for additional texts if they progress to higher levels if they decide not to return the books.
Enrolling is easy!
You can call/contact us to assist you to enrol or you can follow the steps below.
- Phone us or visit us if you can, or make an online enquiry.
- Check dates, times and fees
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Complete the online application form and press Submit at the bottom of the form.
- When we receive your application we will send you confirmation of your place and an invoice for full fees payable.
- When you receive our invoice please send us your full fees in Australian dollars. Payment, including bank charges, can be made by Bank Transfer / Bank Draft / Bank Cheque / International Money Order. Please keep a copy of the transfer document/receipts. If you are already in Australia payment can also be made by credit card, debit card or cash.
Account name: Lyceum English Language Australia
Bank Name: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Branch: 367 Collins Street, Melbourne
Swift Code: CTBAAU2S
BSB Number: 063-000
Account number: 12102965
Cheques Payable, in Australian Dollars only, to:
Lyceum Education Centre Pty Ltd
Level 8, 131 Queen Street, Melbourne, 3000
- If you are intending to travel on a tourist or working holiday visa, we will send you a receipt and Letter of Acceptance when your payment has been confirmed by our bank. If you are intending to apply for a student visa, simply complete the online application form, and we will issue you with an offer letter.
- We will provide you with a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) once payment has been made.
- You will need to take your offer letter and COE (Confirmation of Enrolment) to the Australian Embassy or Consulate in your country with your visa application. The visa will take some time to process. Please check this with the Embassy.
- If you require accommodation or airport pickup, you will need to specify this on the enrolment form. Apply for accommodation at least 14 days prior to arrival. For airport pickup, give us flight details at least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Lyceum English Language Australia is an adult education centre therefore we do not accept anyone under the age of 18 years of age.